Bacon, Egg & Cheese Muffins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large frying, cook bacon. Chop into small-medium bits. Set aside.
- Chop onion (other veggies if you choose). Grease tin cups in a 12 muffin tin pan with butter or shortening.
- Whisk together eggs and milk, a pinch of salt and pepper. Stir in bread crumbs, cheese, onion and bacon, leaving just a handful of bacon and cheese for the topping. Fill the muffin tip cups evenly with the mixture. Sprinkle the remaining bacon and cheese atop of the egg mixture for presentation purposes!
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, eggs should be completely cooked through (you can test with toothpick). To remove the muffins, run a small butter knife around the cups to loosen and pull up. Serve warm.