Bacon Wrapped Chicken with Roasted Tomatoes
- Pre-heat the oven to 190°C.
- Lightly oil an oven proof dish with olive oil.
- Place one chicken breast between a large piece of cling lm and gently beat it with a cook’s mallet until large and fairly thin.
- Repeat with remaining chicken breasts. Place the chicken breasts on a work board and evenly spread some cream cheese on each chicken piece. Roll the chicken breasts up. Wrap the Garfunkels Rindless Streaky Bacon rashers around the chicken breasts, making sure edges are sealed underneath.
- Gently lift them into the oiled oven dish. Season with a little salt and freshly ground black pepper. Pour the lemon juice over the top of the chicken breasts.
- Arrange the cherry tomatoes and onions around the chicken pieces. Place in the oven and roast for 25-35 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. Remove from the oven and place the chicken breasts on a individual plates. Serve with roasted cherry tomatoes, onions and herbed mashed potato.