Classic BLT Sandwich
- Cook the bacon. If there’s one thing that’s absolutely, positively, 100% crucial to a BLT, it’s bacon! On a medium heat, pan fry the bacon strips in a non-stick frying pan until crisp, transfer them to a plate lined with paper towels.
- Toast the 8 slices of bread and butter them.
- Spread 1 tbsp of mayonnaise and ½ tbsp Dijon mustard onto 4 slices of the toast and add 1 lettuce leaf on top of each.
- Add 2 slices of tomato on top of the lettuce.
- Continue with another slice of lettuce on top of the tomato and top with the Garfunkels Bacon. Season generously.
- Put the remaining 4 pieces of toast on top to finish the sandwiches.