Spicy Sausage Pasta
- Put a large pot of water on to boil for the pasta. Cook the pasta according to the package instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large frying pan and fry the sausage pieces on a medium high heat until they are golden brown.
- Turn the heat down and add the onion and garlic, cooking them until they have softened, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the chilli powder and chopped tomatoes with the sausages, then bring the sauce to the boil and then turn the heat down. Simmer for about 10 minutes, whilst you cook the pasta.
- Drain the pasta, then tip it into the frying pan with the sausage sauce, mixing well to coat.
- Serve immediately with a garden salad or fresh green vegetables.