Super Easy Sausage Rolls
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Cut each pastry sheet into 4 squares.
- Place 1 square onto your work surface. Brush 1 edge with egg. Top with 1 sausage. Roll up pastry to enclose sausage (you can be as fancy or simple with this), with egg-brushed edge on top. Press to secure.
- Place, seam side down, on tray. Repeat with remaining pastry, egg and sausages.
- Brush tops with egg. Score with a knife.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until sausages are cooked through and pastry is golden.