Bacon & Potato Fritters
- Add all of the ingredients except the oil into a large bowl, and stir until fully combined.
- Line a baking tray with paper towels.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons oil to a large frying pan and place over medium heat.
- Once heated, place heaping scoops of the fritter mixture (approximately 1⁄4 cup for each scoop) into the frying pan.
- Lightly press the mixture down with a fork into rounds making sure that the ingredients are evenly distributed and that the fritters in the frying pan are not crowded. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Once cooked, remove them from the frying pan and place on the paper towels to blot any excess oil. Continue to use all the mixture.
- Garnish with parsley and serve warm with toast and freshly squeezed orange juice.